NEW expedited version for High School SENIORS!
Auditions for college musical theatre and acting programs are fiercely competitive!
Programs typically audition 300 to 1000 students for 6 to 20 places.
Are you ready?
Denver: Sat., June 23, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Broadway Training Intensive
At Mary Ann Kehler Studios
Denver Tech Center
8000 East Prentice Avenue, Unit B-10
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Wait! Are you an incoming sophomore or junior?
Here’s what you’re looking for…
Applying and auditioning for a performing arts major is much more complicated than applying for any other major.
Typically, no two schools have the same audition requirements.
Because the competition is fierce, we highly recommend that students audition for 12-15 schools.
Broadway Training Intensive’s College Audition Intensive is here to help!
• Students take home a book of the largest and most comprehensive list of musical theatre and acting programs in the country.
“I would not have survived without this list”
– BTI Alumni: Emma
“This list was the single most useful resource
in deciding which schools to apply to.”
– BTI Alumni: Marie
• Master classes cover finding the best songs and monologues, resume review, headshot advice, finding your “type”, what to expect in a dance audition, and what to wear.
• Students get feedback in a Mock College Interview.
• The workshop begins with the seminar “Choosing the Right, College, Conservatory, or University for You” which is an outline of the entire process and will answer all of your questions and more: everything you need to know about the audition process, how to determine which schools should be on your audition list, types of programs, controlling costs, managing senior year schedules, and much, much more. Parents are invited to attend this portion of the day, which is 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
• Students will leave knowing how to find, audition for, and get accepted to the right musical theatre or acting program for them.
“There is so much anxiety over choosing the right school.
The College Audition Intensive definitely helped eliminate a lot of that.”
– BTI Alumni: Annie
This intensive was created by Andrea Kehler and Mary Ann Kehler, who are the authors of the soon to be published How to Find, Audition For, and Get Accepted to College Musical Theatre and Acting Programs, which includes the most comprehensive list of musical theatre and acting programs in the country.
This intensive is for High School SENIORS ONLY.
*Includes your own copy of the book: How to Find, Audition For, and Get Accepted to College Musical Theatre and Acting Programs.
Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The College Audition Intensive is available to bring to your city!
Past locations include San Jose, CA – Salt Lake City, UT – Denver, CO – Billings, MT
Email email@example.com for more information.
The intensive is offered in Denver, Colorado, at least once each year.
Join our mailing list and you’ll be notified when registration opens for new BTI programs.