The College Audition Intensive is available to bring to your city!
Email email@example.com for more information.
Did you miss our most recent Intensive?
Join our mailing list and you’ll be notified when registration opens for new BTI programs.
Denver: Sat., Sept. 16, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Broadway Training Intensive
At Mary Ann Kehler Studios
Denver Tech Center
8000 East Prentice Avenue, Unit B-10
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Salt Lake City: Sat., Sept. 9, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Salt Lake Location:
Hosted By: Angie Lee Music Academy
Karen G Miller Conference Center
SLCC – Miller Campus
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Auditions for college musical theatre and acting programs are fiercely competitive! Programs typically audition 300 to 1000 students for 6 to 20 places.
Are you ready?
“I don’t even know what I would have done without BTI’s College Audition Intensive. I would have been completely lost.”
– BTI Alumni: Kalle
Applying and auditioning for a performing arts major is much more complicated than applying for any other major. Because the competition is fierce, we highly recommend that students audition for 12-15 schools. Typically, no two schools have the same audition requirements.
Broadway Training Intensive’s College Audition Intensive is here to help!
• Master classes cover monologue selection and coaching, finding the best songs, vocal technique, acting a song, mock interviews, what to expect in a dance audition, and what to wear.
• Students take home the largest and most comprehensive list of musical theatre and acting programs in the country.
“This list was the single most useful resource
in deciding which schools to apply to.”
– BTI Alumni: Marie
• Students receive Coaching on both a song and monologue of their choosing.
• Students get invaluable feedback in a Mock College Audition and Interview.
• The workshop begins with the seminar “Choosing the Right, College, Conservatory, or University for You” which is an outline of the entire process and will answer all of your questions and more. Parents are invited to attend this portion of the day, which is 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Auditioning for colleges can be time-consuming and expensive, and you need to know how to budget and plan ahead if you want to control costs and schedule.
“There is so much anxiety over choosing the right school.
The College Audition Intensive definitely helped eliminate a lot of that.”
– BTI Alumni: Annie
• Students will leave knowing how to find, audition for, and get accepted to the right musical theatre or acting program for them.
“I wouldn’t have gotten into the perfect college without this. Thank you BTI!”
– BTI Alumni: Chris
This intensive was created by Andrea Kehler and Mary Ann Kehler, who are the authors of the soon to be published How to Find, Audition For, and Get Accepted to College Musical Theatre and Acting Programs, which includes the most comprehensive list of musical theatre and acting programs in the country.
This intensive is for High School Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors, and transferring college students. High school freshmen will be accepted with a recommendation from a performing arts teacher.
Questions: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org